Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
robs1
Level 4
Level 4
100 sign-ins 50 replies posted First solution authored

Hi, I want to use an ATOM module to create a PWM signal and its inverse PWM negative.

To create the inverse PWM I use the same clock (CMU clock 0) and a different channel, changing the bit SL from 1 to 0. g_atomConfig.signalLevel = Ifx_ActiveState_low;

Is it the smarter way to create the PWM inverse??

The real new question is about the insertion of a time delay. I need a delay/displacement of 100 ns between the PWM signal and its inverse. How I can do it?? 

My specification is that I have to use the ATOM module and possibly the CMU clock.

Another question is about how can I create a delay between 2 PWM signals?(using atom and cmu clock)

Is there a master-slave mechanism in CMU clocks? How can I handle it?

Thank you in advance. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yuva
250 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

GTM DTM block is exactly there for this purpose, please refer to thread in the following link.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/AURIX/Phase-shift-PWM/td-p/398673

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Yuva

Hello,

GTM DTM block is exactly there for this purpose, please refer to thread in the following link.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/AURIX/Phase-shift-PWM/td-p/398673

Thanks.

0 Likes
robs1
Level 4
Level 4
100 sign-ins 50 replies posted First solution authored

ok thank you.

I need also all channels counting up and down and I setted them but now I don't know how to set the center aligned mode, can you help me?

0 Likes
Yuva

Hello,

Please refer to section 28.15.3.3.2 in the UM part 2 which has the detailed operation of the up-down mode for ATOM.

Thanks.

0 Likes