AP32404 (SWAP mechanism for Software Updates Over The Air (SOTA)) and Software Example not available anymore?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
afk_14
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First reply posted First question asked

Hi all,

i wanted to study AP32404 and the Software Example as referenced in this eLearning: https://www.infineon.com/cms/media/eLearning/Automotive/Over-the-air_concept/?redirId=198803 and also discussed in some other threads in the forum. However i cannot find it in the document library of myInfineon. Is it not available anymore or am i looking at the wrong place?

Thanks for answers!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Prudhvi_E
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hello,

Please find the link inline to the requested document in the MyICP portal. You can follow the steps mentioned in the link if you don't have access to MyICP.

Regards,

Prudhvi.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Prudhvi_E
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hello,

Please find the link inline to the requested document in the MyICP portal. You can follow the steps mentioned in the link if you don't have access to MyICP.

Regards,

Prudhvi.

0 Likes
afk_14
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First reply posted First question asked

Thanks! Yes, my bad, i was logged in with an account that has no access to myICP, wasn't sure there is a difference between myICP and myInfineon. 

Thanks for your answer!

0 Likes