Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
OliverZhc
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I disabled ALM8[10] and ALM8 [17] in MCAL as shown in the picture, but these two errors are still reported in SMU AG8 on cold start, while WDG are working normally.  However, if I reset the program with debugger, these alarms will not be reported. Can I have some suggestions? Thanks.

20240111-164449.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @OliverZhc 

After checking the safety manual, the status of these two alarms should be 0 for the TC387 once after the cold power-up reset.
So I'd like to know the time point of checking the SMU_AG8 register in your code, and can you replicate the phenomenon when using the iLLD demos?
BR,
Jeremy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Jeremy_Z

Hi @OliverZhc 
According to your statement, it seems like SMU_AG registers indicate some alarms arise once cold power-up, is that right?
Further, can you tell me the product No that you use?
BR,
Jeremy

0 Likes

Hi Jeremy, Yes, ALM8[10] and ALM8[17] are triggered after cold power up, while I don't want to examine these two alarms so I disabled them. I'm using tc387 for the project. Thanks.

Best

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z

Hi @OliverZhc 

After checking the safety manual, the status of these two alarms should be 0 for the TC387 once after the cold power-up reset.
So I'd like to know the time point of checking the SMU_AG8 register in your code, and can you replicate the phenomenon when using the iLLD demos?
BR,
Jeremy

0 Likes