ADC operation at max frequency- TC 397

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
cha1pi
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

I have a TC 397 through which I need the ADC to operate at a high frequency i.e around 1ms sample time. From the example

AURIX_code_examples/code_examples/ADC_Queued_Scan_1_KIT_TC397_TFT at master · Infineon/AURIX_code_ex...

a queue is being used for conversion. How to access the values in the queue?Right now I'm calling the function "read_EVADC()" 10000 times to fill my array which happens to be slow with a frequency of about 150Khz. Ideally the frequency ought to be 1Mhz and I should be accessing a buffer containing the 10000 values which are sampled at a much higher frequency than 150Khz

0 Likes
2 Replies
Nambi
50 likes received 5 likes given 100 solutions authored

Hi,

It is unclear what the actual requirement here is. Could you explain more about what the 150khz is, how it is calculated and what the expected 1Mhz is?

You can check the API IfxEvadc_Adc_initGroupConfig(). The current sampling time is 1us.

Best Regards.

0 Likes
cha1pi
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted 5 questions asked 10 sign-ins

Hi,

I wish to fill a 10000 size array with values from the a single channel (ADC). And the values ought to be sampled with a sample rate of 1us. is there any example ?

0 Likes