Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
explorer357
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored 5 sign-ins First reply posted

I use  TC3XX mcal code, when I compiler the project code. Error occurs "error: missing pragma section end for data section 'Config.Cpu0.32bit' ",    it appear in the picture  . How can I solve it?

Screenshot_2024-02-06-11-20-00-694_cn.com.changan.ichangan.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution
Jeremy_Z
1000 replies posted 250 sign-ins 100 likes received

Hi @explorer357 ,
I mean that you use Infineon's MACL driver or other partners' driver。
MCAL driver usually provides the SPI demo which can test the Asynchronous mode, so please compare these codes to yours.
Further, please refer to the MCAL driver user manual to understand the meaning of the SpiChannelBuffersAllowed and SpiLevelDelivered.
BR,
Jeremy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Jeremy_Z

Hi @explorer357 ,

According to the figure, it's hard to figure out, so I was wondering if you could indicate the detailed error message.
BR,
Jeremy

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z

Hi @explorer357 ,

How're things going?

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes
Hello,
I'm sorry to just notice this email.
Following is the situlatio.
This error occurs when I configure the SPI only by Asynchronous mode. And it seems that only Asynchronous mode is not permitted to be used without synchronous mode. When I only configure synchronous mode or both mode , it wouldn't cause an error. 
By the way, it confuses me a lot in EB configuration about SPI module. Such as
1.  SpiChannelBuffersAllowed and SpiLevelDelivered these two attributes , Is there a collaborative relationship between them?
2. If I use Asynchronous mode in SPI, how should configuration DMA mode in EB, is there any example or courses?
0 Likes
Jeremy_Z

Hi @explorer357 ,

Did you use the Infineon's MCAL driver?

BR,

Jeremy

0 Likes

I use the mcal driver

0 Likes
Jeremy_Z

Hi @explorer357 ,
I mean that you use Infineon's MACL driver or other partners' driver。
MCAL driver usually provides the SPI demo which can test the Asynchronous mode, so please compare these codes to yours.
Further, please refer to the MCAL driver user manual to understand the meaning of the SpiChannelBuffersAllowed and SpiLevelDelivered.
BR,
Jeremy

0 Likes