TLE9015DQU transceiver board • AURIXTM TC265 TFT

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
KonstantinIakov
Level 1
Level 1
First like given 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

Hi all

I have TLE9015DQU transceiver board and AURIXTM TC265 TFT and need to start working on them. But I don't have the firmware and app. Could please someone advices me to where I can download  these?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Are you able to access https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/battery-management-ics/tle9012dqu/#!?fileId=8ac78c8c7e7124d1... using your myInfineon account?

115200 is the rate used to communicate with the AURIX board once the firmware is installed. The rate to communicate with the BMS ICs is much faster, but you'll need to send a wakeup signal beforehand (that's the AAh you're seeing propagating from the TLE9012). I'll provide more information separately.

View solution in original post

13 Replies
ScottW
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins First solution authored First like received

The firmware is not posted publicly but is available through your local Infineon technical contacts. I've sent you a private message with additional information.

0 Likes
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

After register myICP, you can access the software here. TLE9015DQU is like a UART port, you can refer to UART demo code from github at here.

0 Likes
KonstantinIakov
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you. We will go through NDA. But what about UART parameters a chip used (parity, baud rate and etc.)? Are they under NDA as well?

0 Likes
Di_W

UART parameter can be set in the Aurix, which you can refer to user manual and demo code here.

0 Likes

Unfortunately, I didn't find anything looks like setting UART parameters for TLE9015.

0 Likes
Di_W
ascConfig.baudrate.baudrate = UART_BAUDRATE;

https://github.com/Infineon/AURIX_code_examples/blob/master/code_examples/ASCLIN_UART_1_KIT_TC397_TF...

Please check the .c files, and step into the function. You will find the settings of UART.

0 Likes
KonstantinIakov
Level 1
Level 1

Well, For some reason TLE9015/TLE9012 still doesn't work

I use UART 115200, 8n1 and MSB is first.

I try to initialize first IC as a final node and read due register.

Yellow is signal from PC UART TX to TLE9015 UART_HS (AURIX TLE9015 ADAPTER BOARD V2.0)

Violet is signal TLE9012 IFH_H output pin (BMS BALANCING AND SENSING BOARD V6)

TLE9012 IFL is connected to TLE9015 LS.

KonstantinIakov_0-1677253900073.png

I didn't see any answers from TLE9012?
What does AAh mean?

Please, advise me what I need to do

0 Likes
Di_W

Hi, Suggest to start from a USB-UART board, then you can try to control TLE9012, if it's working, then try to use Triboard or sth else.

0 Likes

Hi, I have already used USB-UART to communicate with TLE9015. It seems to me TLE9015 works because I see the signal on its ISO UART pins. But for some reason I can't get any response from TLE9012 according the available documentation.

0 Likes
Di_W

If you use USB-UART bridge to communicate and no response from TLE9012, you should debug according to TLE9012 document. This issue is not related with Aurix, right?

0 Likes

Right. At the beginning, it was about Aurix, but we have been trying to sign NDA for a long time to update Aurix firmware. I am trying to debug TLE9012/TLE9015  directly until NDA is signed.

I am doing it according to TLE9012 and TLE9015 documentation. I need support because I am still not successful in debugging

0 Likes

Are you able to access https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/battery-management-ics/tle9012dqu/#!?fileId=8ac78c8c7e7124d1... using your myInfineon account?

115200 is the rate used to communicate with the AURIX board once the firmware is installed. The rate to communicate with the BMS ICs is much faster, but you'll need to send a wakeup signal beforehand (that's the AAh you're seeing propagating from the TLE9012). I'll provide more information separately.

KonstantinIakov
Level 1
Level 1

Could someone please provide the file TC265TFT_BMS_init_CVM_1_Slave_Terminal.txt?

0 Likes