Renaming Project and debug folder missing some file after successful build

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
dk_kundi
Employee
Employee
First question asked Welcome!

I have two question regarding renaming of project 

1. I have ADS project, I open the project by going to File -> Open Project from File System , and build the project which is successful. Now I rename the project, the project rename works fine but it does not rename the folder name on my PC/disk. is it intended ? I need to change the name manually ? while If I open project via import -> Infineon -> AURIX development studio Project -> Local Code Example Repository , then the renaming works fine and also it change the project folder name on PC too. 

2. I have ADS project, I open the project by going File -> Open Project from File System , and build the project which is successful. Now I rename the project and delete debug folder and  then Right click and delete project (do not delete project content from disk) . Then again open the project same way and build the project, the build is successful but If I look to debug folder in ADS, there are some files missing i.e. .elf, .hex etc. While the Debug folder on disk contain all files. If I right click and refresh the project, the debug folder is complete. But this does not help me if I want to debug project via ADS, over there if I start debugging , it rebuild the project and debug folder is again without .elf file hence debugging will not work. 

I tried via import -> Infineon -> AURIX development studio Project -> Local Code Example Repository as well, the problem is still the same.

Note: I am using ADS 1.7.2 version

I hope I explained the issue in understandable way, can you please help in this regards (specially 2nd question)

BR

0 Likes
1 Reply
Di_W
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi dk_kundi,

The first question is Eclipse normal operation. The second is being analyzing and fixing. I will reply you once have updated.

dw

0 Likes