Error Building eMotor Kit AP32298 TC234

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User20380
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted First reply posted First question asked
Hi all,

I have purchased the KIT_AURIX_TC234_MOTORCTR on https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/evaluation-boards/kit_aurix_tc234_motorctr/ .

Tried to compile the example program Ap32298_Application_Example_11 using AURIX Development Studio with ANRIX Toolchain and Gnu Make Builder but it comes up with the following error.

ltc E821: cannot open "../Lcf_Tasking_Tricore_Tc.lsl"
make: *** [makefile:89: BaseFramework_Tc27xB_eMotor_1v31_HW21_Enc_V3] Error 1

Searching for the file Lcf_Tasking_Tricore_Tc.lsl doesn't seem to exist, any ideas?
0 Likes
3 Replies
User18150
Level 1
Level 1
I also wrote a post about it. No one seems to want to share the solution. Yet it would be useful to many.
0 Likes
User20380
Level 1
Level 1
5 replies posted First reply posted First question asked
Marco11,

I have found the solution to this.

The file Lcf_Tasking_Tricore_Tc.lsl does not exist for some reason with the motor control software. You have to copy and paste it from another project and then modify some settings. I presume you are using AURIX Development Studio and with the same motor control kit as I do.

To locate the file Lcf_Tasking_Tricore_Tc.lsl, navigate to File -> Import -> Infineon -> AURIX Development Studio Project -> Select Blinky_LED_1_KIT_TC234_TFT -> Finished. You should see the file Lcf_Tasking_Tricore_Tc.lsl in your project. Copy and paste the file into the Ap32298_Application_Example_11.

Close the project Blinky_LED_1_KIT_TC234_TFT and navigate to the Ap32298_Application_Example_11.

Under Project -> Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Tool Chain Editor -> Uncheck Display compatible toolchains only -> select AURIX Toolchain under current Toolchain.

Navigate to settings under C/C++ Build where you should see the tabs Tool Settings, Build Steps...etc. If they do not appear, you have to go under C/C++ Build, check generate Makefiles automatically and hit apply. If tools settings does not appear, try unchecking it, hit apply then checking it again and hit apply.

Under C/C++ Build -> Settings -> Build Artifact -> Enter elf under Artifact extension.

Hit apply.

This should solve the problem.

Some other issues there is with the code are listed below which may be helpful.

• Ensure all folders and subfolders are included under Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings -> TASKING C/C++ Compiler -> Include Paths AND Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings -> TASKING C/C++ Assembler -> Include Paths
• Ensure Project is cleared before rebuilding, if not cleared automatically delete Build (GNU)
• Go to 0_Src -> Tricore -> Compilers -> CompilerTasking.h Change line 35 from “___asm("\t .extern (DATA) _SMALL_DATA_, _LITERAL_DATA_, _A8_DATA_, _A9_DATA_");” to “__asm("\t .extern _SMALL_DATA_, _LITERAL_DATA_, _A8_DATA_, _A9_DATA_");” as this is an invalid assembler syntax for TASKING

However I still have yet to get the debugger to work which I have created another post under AURIX, if you have any ideas I would be grateful.

Thanks
0 Likes
User18150
Level 1
Level 1
many thanks for the information. Will try as soon as possible.
Unfortunately I have no suggestions for you, sorry
0 Likes