AURIX™ Development Studio installation error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SWYoon
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins
I downloaded the program through the site below.

Integrated Development Environment ( IDE ) : AURIX™ Development Studio installation
site : https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/aurix-development-studio/#

However, when installing the program, an error as shown below occurs.
3930.attach
I downloaded and tried it several times and ran it on another computer but got the same error.

Is the program on the site a normal program?
0 Likes
4 Replies
NeMa_4793301
Level 6
Level 6
10 likes received 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored
Hi swyoon. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I just downloaded it and installed it on a Windows 10 computer without an issue.

If you right-click on the exe and examine the Properties:
- Do you see the file size as 397,417,408 bytes?
- In Digital Signatures, do you see Infineon Technologies in the Signature list?

Or, perhaps it's a Korean localization issue. I can ask my colleagues in Korea whether they can replicate the problem.
0 Likes
SWYoon
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins
I always get "The AURIX-studio-setup_1.1.6.exe download was interrupted" when downloading a file.
The file size is always different after a restart.
ex) About 128MB~247MB
I have the same problem when I try to download to two different computers.

Can you send me the downloaded file?
0 Likes
NeMa_4793301
Level 6
Level 6
10 likes received 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored
Hi swyoon. Sorry, I have no means of sending you a 400MB file. Please reach out to Infineon's IT staff at support@infineon.com. Perhaps they can find some bottleneck in the Intertubes.
0 Likes
User19626
Level 1
Level 1
swyoon wrote:
I downloaded the program through the site below.

Integrated Development Environment ( IDE ) : AURIX™ Development Studio installation
site : https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/aurix-development-studio/#

However, when installing the program, an error as shown below occurs.
3930.attach
I downloaded and tried it several times and ran it on another computer but got the same error.

Is the program on the site a normal program?

I'm having this same exact issue. Tried it with different browsers and computers. Any solution?
0 Likes