wl tool and mfg firmware for raspberry pi 4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
scottc385
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I am trying to get a working combination of the wl tool and the brcmfmac43455 "mfg" firmware for fcc compliance testing. I have a wl tool and brcmfmac43455-sdio.bin from raspberrypi.org, If have also downloaded every instance of wl, wlfmac, wlarm_le and wlarm64 version of wl I can find on this forum. All roads seem to end in the often mentioned "wl driver adapter not found" , "error -23" or warnings about the "libnl" version. 

I am willing to use any OS, raspian, ubuntu, 32 or 64bit.

Can you please send me or point me towards a working combination of files?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Vivek_gunapati
250 replies posted 10 likes given 50 solutions authored

Hi  @scottc385,  Please find the wl tool attached. Could you please try the same and let us know if the wl tool command works? and regarding  the MFG tool i have created a case and you should have got a notification to your email regarding the same. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Vivek_gunapati
250 replies posted 10 likes given 50 solutions authored

Hi  @scottc385,  Please find the wl tool attached. Could you please try the same and let us know if the wl tool command works? and regarding  the MFG tool i have created a case and you should have got a notification to your email regarding the same.