flashing default f/w on Nebula rev 2.0 IOT DEVELOPMENT KIT

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
aniruddhann
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 5 questions asked

Hello,

I am working on a POC for wifi connectivity with muRata 1DX. And purchased the "Nebula rev 2.0 IOT DEVELOPMENT KIT".  And needed to flash a code for testing purpose. However, I need the default source code of the f/w that’s running on the Nebula rev 2.0 IOT DEVELOPMENT KIT. And also what all flash-tools are supported for this. Can you please guide in this? 

Thanks,

@aniruddhann 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Phanindra_I
250 sign-ins 10 likes given 25 likes received

Hi,

If you mean firmware for WLAN chip, we won't provide that but if you're asking about default application code that runs on the chip when it is shipped, you'll have to get in touch with Future Electronics since they are the provider of this board.

Regarding flash tools, if you are using wiced, then OpenOCD is supported for flashing the code.

Thanks,

Phanindra

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Phanindra_I
250 sign-ins 10 likes given 25 likes received

Hi,

If you mean firmware for WLAN chip, we won't provide that but if you're asking about default application code that runs on the chip when it is shipped, you'll have to get in touch with Future Electronics since they are the provider of this board.

Regarding flash tools, if you are using wiced, then OpenOCD is supported for flashing the code.

Thanks,

Phanindra

0 Likes