Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos Forum Discussions

mvduin
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
We're considering a CYW54590-based wifi/BT module for use in an audio device, and it would be very useful to be able to perform (reasonably) accurate ... Show More
MingHBK
Hi Sir   we knew that there are two roaming way of 80211r , one is over-the-ds , the other is over-the-air.  Is it possible that disable over-ther-ds ... Show More
MasonPan
Hi there, may I ask1. Does IFX WiFi 2.4G support 18.5dbm power solution?2. Does IFX BT support apple find my and does it support Android? Thank you! M... Show More
rara_4609541
Hi, Jetson Nano kit + cyw5557x AIRROC chip Jetson is on latest 32.6 package and 4.9 kernel. I have a working cyw5557x drivers connecting to a SSID [Wi... Show More
zozo_1680846
Hi all.I am trying to setup AP mode for 5GHz with channel 40MHz. Module 2BC from MurataMy config hostapd.conf: interface=wlan0ssid=CYW_4373beacon_int=... Show More
Saibharat
Greetings,I am trying to integrate LBEE5PK2AE-564 WiFi/BT module with USB interface (using CYW4373E chipset) with imx8mm (Android) and want to test Wi... Show More
brosandic
Hello, We are using CYW43455 and its godzilla release on linux 5.15.71. Occasionally, when device comes back from deep sleep, CYW43455 shows its conne... Show More
WIFI-01
目前平板用cyw43455,同时多台设备测试漫游切换功能,测几百次有个别设备会概率性的断线,驱动版本version 100.10.63 内核4.4,安卓8.1,附件是日志和固件,帮忙看看什么原因,会不会路由器同时处理不了那么多漫游设备,漫游切换的超时时间可以调整吗,漫游功能roam_off功能已经开... Show More
liho_4783646
Hi, I would like to know how many Bluetooth Connections at Once is Possible with the CYW55573. I didn't find it in the documentations. Show More
GrCa_1363456
How many stations or connections can each WiFi silicon family support without major modifications?What physical features may affect the number of stat... Show More