WL_HOST_WAKE_L signal

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
jgrenfell
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

I have a question.  I want to use GPIO_0 (Pin 2) as the WL_HOST_WAKE_L on the 1MW WiFi/BT Module.  Since it is an Open-Drain Output, can I connect this pin directly to my 3.3V MCU interrupt input and use a 10K pull-up resistor to 3.3V.  It is an Open-Drain so it seems that a pull-up to 3.3V should be acceptable.  Do you have any examples of how this pin is connected for 3.3V operation?  If the maximum voltage for the pull-up is really limited to 1.8V, then is there a pin on the 1MW Module that can provide this 1.8V?

Regards,

Jack Grenfell

jgrenfell_0-1644436820914.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
YashM
First question asked 250 sign-ins 100 replies posted

Hi

May I know where did you get the attached document from? Please share the link.

Yes, you can directly connect the WL_HOST_WAKE pin to the MCU.

Regarding the 1.8V - the CYW43455 min operating voltage is 3.0V and the 1MW module's min VBAT is 3.0V.

The Murata 1MW is a module manufactured by Murata and hence they will be in a better position to answer these module-related queries.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
YashM
First question asked 250 sign-ins 100 replies posted

Hi

May I know where did you get the attached document from? Please share the link.

Yes, you can directly connect the WL_HOST_WAKE pin to the MCU.

Regarding the 1.8V - the CYW43455 min operating voltage is 3.0V and the 1MW module's min VBAT is 3.0V.

The Murata 1MW is a module manufactured by Murata and hence they will be in a better position to answer these module-related queries.

Thanks

0 Likes