Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
JeCh_627636
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

May I have the web link for my customer to downolad the old WICED SDK release 3.3.0 ? 

Jensen

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hello @JeCh_627636 

Do you mean WICED Studio SDK 3.3.0? 

If then, we don't support  old WICED SDK versions here on community. You can download the public versions from here:  https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers-archive/wiced-studio-archive

Please let us know which chipset customer is using , so we can suggest latest  IDE versions. 

Regards,

Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hello @JeCh_627636 

Do you mean WICED Studio SDK 3.3.0? 

If then, we don't support  old WICED SDK versions here on community. You can download the public versions from here:  https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers-archive/wiced-studio-archive

Please let us know which chipset customer is using , so we can suggest latest  IDE versions. 

Regards,

Anjana

0 Likes
JeCh_627636
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins

Customer was using STM32F412 + CYW4343W with WICED SDK 3.3.0 for the previous model, and now tries to upgrade from STM32F412 to STM32F413 with WICED SDK 6.6.  Customer needs SDK 3.3.0 to compare functions because of some porting issues. May you give me an email address for me to ask for WICED SDK 3.3.0?

Jensen

0 Likes
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

WICED SDK 3.3 is not available. It is obsolete long back ago. 

If you have specific queries regarding any problem you face in WICED 6.6, please share it with us in the community. Create new post regarding the specific doubt. We will help you.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj.P.K

0 Likes