Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
rajeshwaranm99
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I require DPDT switch, which has low insertion loss, high port to port isolation and frequency support up to 7.125 GHz. It should be compatible with Wi-Fi 6E and Wi-Fi 7 standards. Please suggest me suitable part.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Zhengbao_Zhang
250 sign-ins First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Hello:

I just have a review of our reference, we are using SPDT and SP3T on most of our user cases, so the reference should not be useful for your needs.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Zhengbao_Zhang

Hello:

Which product is used with this kind of DPDT switch?  if you are using our product, I can find a reference circuit to provide a sample name to you for the antenna switch.   Of course, assumly , you are using this DPDT for the Antenna switch.

0 Likes
rajeshwaranm99
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi zhengbao_Zhang, 
We are using this in Wi-Fi 6E/7 Device, in which we are going to use 5GHz and 6GHz simultaneously. Please provide any reference part no for antenna switch? 

0 Likes
Zhengbao_Zhang

Hello:

I just have a review of our reference, we are using SPDT and SP3T on most of our user cases, so the reference should not be useful for your needs.

0 Likes