CYW43907 design guidlines

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
LiGa_2316726
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First reply posted

I am using the CYW43907 as an IC and not as a part of a Module.

I am finding it hard relying solely on the info in the Datasheet since it is difficult to understand exactly the usage of some pins.

I am having a problem with programming the MCU with an external flash and/or having a problem with the boot process.

do you have any other documentation I can use?  The Datasheet says this is the place to ask...

things I would appreciate to have:

1. Hardware Design Guidelines (Electronics and Layout)

2. Electronic reference schematic (not with an integrated module but with the IC itself)

3. A detailed application note on the proper power-up sequence of the IC

4. A review of properly using an external QSPI flash with the CYW43907

Thank you 🙂

0 Likes
1 Solution
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hello @LiGa_2316726 

Nice to hear that you are using our chip for what I assume to be a COB design.

If I may, Is there any particular reason that you are looking at a COB design and not a module?

Also, since this is a COB design, what I would suggest is that you contact your local sales/marketing team so that you can get all the above documents that you mentioned as well as other additional resources and support that maybe needed to go ahead with the proposed COB design.

Let me know if there's anything else needed.

Thanks

Murali

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Hello @LiGa_2316726 

Nice to hear that you are using our chip for what I assume to be a COB design.

If I may, Is there any particular reason that you are looking at a COB design and not a module?

Also, since this is a COB design, what I would suggest is that you contact your local sales/marketing team so that you can get all the above documents that you mentioned as well as other additional resources and support that maybe needed to go ahead with the proposed COB design.

Let me know if there's anything else needed.

Thanks

Murali

0 Likes
LiGa_2316726
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Hi,

I have tried to contact my local marketing team. They did not have the documents.

It would be great if I could have the information, It would be very helpful.

0 Likes