mtb-example-cyw43907-tcp-client supports CYW43907AEEVAL1F

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
vsubbiah
Level 5
Level 5
10 solutions authored 10 sign-ins First comment on KBA

I am trying out this cyw43907 example https://github.com/Infineon/mtb-example-cyw43907-tcp-client

Have a CYW43907AEEVAL1F board.
lsusb shows it as ..
Bus 020 Device 039: ID 0a5c:43fa Broadcom Corp. WICED Eval Board

I am trying to program the board and running into this error.

```
Programming target device...
Open On-Chip Debugger 0.11.0+dev-4.3.0.1746 (2021-09-16-15:53)
Licensed under GNU GPL v2
For bug reports, read
http://openocd.org/doc/doxygen/bugs.html
trst_and_srst separate srst_nogate trst_push_pull srst_open_drain connect_assert_srst
adapter speed: 100 kHz
adapter srst delay: 10
jtag_ntrst_delay: 10
Error: no device found
Error: unable to open ftdi device with vid 04b4, pid f900, description '*', serial '*' at bus location '*'
** OpenOCD init failed **
shutdown command invoked
make[1]: *** [qprogram] Error 1
make: *** [secondstage_build] Error 2

```

I am wondering whether this error is because I have an old verion os CYW43907AEEVAL board?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Might be a possibility. I just tried this CE on a CYW943907AEVAL1F and download goes through fine and application runs without any issues. But I'm running this on Windows and given that you are saying 'lsusb' I pressume that you're on a linux machine. Can you try this on a Windows machine so that we can figure out if the issue is with the software or the 907 Eval board?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Murali_R
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 100 solutions authored

Might be a possibility. I just tried this CE on a CYW943907AEVAL1F and download goes through fine and application runs without any issues. But I'm running this on Windows and given that you are saying 'lsusb' I pressume that you're on a linux machine. Can you try this on a Windows machine so that we can figure out if the issue is with the software or the 907 Eval board?

0 Likes