What External Antenna cable or connector is used with CYW943907AEVAL1F?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
GrCa_1363456
Level 6
Level 6
50 likes received Beta tester First comment on KBA

CYW943907AEVAL1F has external antenna connectors from Murata, MM8130-2600RA2 SWF microwave connector.

What are some options for adapter cables or antenna that can be purchased to connect to those SWF connectors?

An image within the post, "Antenna Diversity on CYW943907AEVAL1F" @ https://community.infineon.com/t5/Resource-Library/Antenna-Diversity-on-CYW943907AEVAL1F/ta-p/246279 shows a cable connected to those SWF connectors. Is there a part number and supplier for that cable?

Greg

0 Likes
1 Solution
4 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Aditi_B
500 replies posted 5 questions asked 250 replies posted

Hi,

Are you referring to the one attached?

Thanks

Aditi

0 Likes

Aditi,

Yes. I'm referring to the adapter cable in the attached picture. Is there a part number and supplier for that adapter cable?

Knowing one cable that fits helps in the search for additional cables that will likely fit.

Greg

0 Likes

Aditi,

I did find two cables that claim to be able to attach to the Murata MM8130-2600RA2 SWF microwave connector:

Aside: I believe an external connector can be tested by interfacing via the Murata connector. Murata does not promote that option.

A reply from Murata regarding the connector: "The RF switch connectors are just used momentarily as RF test points between the antenna & RFIC... the SWF connector would not mate with external antenna but rather through the probes (cable or without cable options) & adapters hook up to RF testing equipment that measures RF signals from the module."

Greg

0 Likes