Format of code to Multiplex pins using ModusToolbox

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
GrCa_1363456
Level 6
Level 6
50 likes received Beta tester First comment on KBA

What is the proper way to add multiplexing capability for pins on CYW43907 radio module using ModusToolbox?

I believe I need to add a line in the file: mtb_shared/mtb-hal-cat4/release-v0.5.0/COMPONENT_CAT4/source/cyhal_pin_package.c that connects GPIO_23 to PIN_PWM_5 per table 13 in the CYW43907 datasheet Rev L. However, I don’t understand the format to add that line of code.

There’s currently only one line for PIN_PWM_5 in cyhal_pin_package.c at line 231 of  {5, 0, PIN_PWM_5, PIN_MUX_SEL_1},

I want to add another line that allows a connection from GPIO_23 to PIN_PWM_5 via PIN_MUX_SEL_3.

What do the first two values in the line of code represent?

Here’s what I know of the format :  {<some number_A>, <some_number_B>, <pin_name>, <mux input column from Table 13 of CYW43907 datasheet>},

Greg

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rakesh_BG
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 100 sign-ins

Hi @GrCa_1363456 ,

The format :  {<The associated resource block number>, <The associated resource block's channel number>, <The GPIO pin>, <The pin function index value(mux input column from Table 13 of CYW43907 datasheet)>},

Thanks,

Rakesh B G

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Rakesh_BG
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 100 sign-ins

Hi @GrCa_1363456 ,

The format :  {<The associated resource block number>, <The associated resource block's channel number>, <The GPIO pin>, <The pin function index value(mux input column from Table 13 of CYW43907 datasheet)>},

Thanks,

Rakesh B G