speed test CYBT 353027 data rate

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Pritam
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Please provide a programe to test maximum speed limit of  6mbps of CYBT 353027 -02

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

hello @Pritam 

I had checked internally and confirmed that the module can work on 6Mbps as I shared in the other thread. 

Without a logic analyzer , I don't see any other method to check this. Either you have to probe and check the lines or you have to connect to a compatible serial device and check if the communication is working or not.

regards,

Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
AnjanaM_61

Hello @Pritam 

Please test the command mentioned in previous thread : https://community.infineon.com/t5/AIROC-Bluetooth/How-to-reset-cybt-353027-when-I-am-using-usb-to-ua...

We will get back to you on the 6Mbps limit 

Regards

Anjana

0 Likes
Pritam
Level 2
Level 2

Please provide a sample code for Modus toolbox to check its (CYBT 353027-02) Maximum Speed Limit whatever it is.Though in Datasheet 6Mbps speed is mentioned.

0 Likes
AnjanaM_61

Hello @Pritam 

I checked internally and confirmed that the module will support 6Mbps. 

if you want to test in MTB, you can set the HCI uart baud rate as below :

1. Set HCI baud_rate to 6M as following:

wiced_transport_cfg_t transport_cfg =

{

.type =  WICED_TRANSPORT_UART,                    /**< Wiced transport type. */

.cfg = {

.uart_cfg = {

.mode = WICED_TRANSPORT_UART_HCI_MODE,           /**<  UART mode, HCI or Raw */

.baud_rate =  6000000                       /**<  UART baud rate */

}

},

1. You can observe that HCI TX output is  6M bps from logic analyzer taping the HCI UART lines.

Regards,

Anjana

0 Likes
Pritam
Level 2
Level 2

.I have tried SPP_ADC programme  but cant understand what is happening .If you kindly help by providing the programme and how can I test the speed without logic analyzer.If it is possible to test the speed another way without logic analyzer.That will be Helpful. I am a beginner in this kind of programming so If you can kindly help in detail.

0 Likes
AnjanaM_61

hello @Pritam 

I had checked internally and confirmed that the module can work on 6Mbps as I shared in the other thread. 

Without a logic analyzer , I don't see any other method to check this. Either you have to probe and check the lines or you have to connect to a compatible serial device and check if the communication is working or not.

regards,

Anjana

0 Likes