psoc6 ble 5 sleepmode / BLESS

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RuKe_4000306
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi,

I havebeen struggeling with the psoc6 ble5(CM4 connected, not CM0) to get ble into sleep mode, and after that i also need to trigger theCM4 to go into sleepmode. Is there anyone that does have a simple working  example, or the correct commands I need to use? I am using PSoC creator 4.4

All help is appreciated!

Ruud

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi @RuKe_4000306 

Please refer the PSoC™ 6 MCU low-power modes and power reduction techniques document for more information on lowpower modes. and also I have attached the project which works on single core CM4 .

Please let me know if this helps 

Thanks 

Pratiksha V

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
PratikshaV
100 solutions authored 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi @RuKe_4000306 

Please can you refer this code example "CE212736 - PSoC 6 MCU with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Connectivity - Find Me" from PSoC Creator and also you can refer this  link for API reference.

Thanks & Regards

Pratiksha V 

0 Likes
RuKe_4000306
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

I did built the findme app, works great, however it uses the CM0. If I change the code to make it run on the CM4 only, it is not working anymore.  I took the code of the CM0 main, and added it in the CM4-main (removed the wakeup for CM4 as that is now connected to the interrupt, en waking itself up is not what it would do). After starting the code, it take 5 mA, and does no longer function. 

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi @RuKe_4000306 

Please refer the PSoC™ 6 MCU low-power modes and power reduction techniques document for more information on lowpower modes. and also I have attached the project which works on single core CM4 .

Please let me know if this helps 

Thanks 

Pratiksha V

0 Likes