open PUART with Modus SDK

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
wenchilo
Level 4
Level 4
First like received 25 replies posted 25 sign-ins

Hi,

I am developing on CYBT-343026 with SPP on Modus. And there are two problems

1 . I can search and but can't connect to the eval board from my SPP藍芽串口 on Redmi K40

2 . I can receive log from HCI Uart but I can't receive anything from puart.

I just run the deafult sample code without any modification. What could be the problem.

By the way, my Modus is version 2.4  

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

I could see similar disconnection issue when I tested the spp app on CYW920706WCDEVAL. I see some L2CAP disconnection. Our FW team will be fixing this issue in the upcoming SDK - BTSDK3.3.

If possible could you please share the logs collected at your side using btspy to confirm the issue? 

Thanks,

-Dheeraj.P.K

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
DheerajPK_41

Hi,

Is this connection problem only when you use Redmi K40? Have you tried using any other peer device?

Please uncomment wiced_set_debug_uart( WICED_ROUTE_DEBUG_TO_PUART ); to route the logs to PUART.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj.P.K

0 Likes
wenchilo
Level 4
Level 4
First like received 25 replies posted 25 sign-ins

I uncomment wiced_set_debug_uart( WICED_ROUTE_DEBUG_TO_PUART ), wiced_hal_puart_select_uart_pads( WICED_PUART_RXD, WICED_PUART_TXD, 0, 0) and comment wiced_set_debug_uart(WICED_ROUTE_DEBUG_TO_WICED_UART). Now the puart works, But the bt connection still failed. I have tried two different app on two different phones. And both of they can't connect to my eval board 

0 Likes

WeChat 圖片_20220117143150.png

0 Likes

I think this might be the problem

0 Likes
DheerajPK_41

Hi,

I could see similar disconnection issue when I tested the spp app on CYW920706WCDEVAL. I see some L2CAP disconnection. Our FW team will be fixing this issue in the upcoming SDK - BTSDK3.3.

If possible could you please share the logs collected at your side using btspy to confirm the issue? 

Thanks,

-Dheeraj.P.K

0 Likes