create new application using ModusToolbox 3.0 failure

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Bill_123
Level 4
Level 4
Distributor - Weikeng(GC)
50 replies posted 100 sign-ins First like received

Dear IFX,

I create new application using ModusToolbox 3.0 failure.

fail log:

ERROR:make: *** [../mtb_shared/core-make/release-v1.9.1/make/core/main.mk:434: secondstage_build] Error 2

ERROR:Failed to export the "LE_Beacon_1" application to Eclipse IDE for ModusToolbox™.

Bill_123_0-1673861634867.png

B.R.

Bill.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi @Bill_123 ,

In your control panel, search for environment variables>edit environment variables>system variables>new>add the name (CYREMOTE.... as shown in that article you shared) of new variable and value>save.

Thanks and regards,

Advait Kulkarni

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
advait_kulkarni
25 likes received 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hi @Bill_123 ,

Can you try creating a new workspace (make sure it is in MTB 3.0 only) and import this project there? Also please try with a different code example and let me know if you are facing the same issue with that as well.

Thanks and regards,

Advait Kulkarni

0 Likes
Bill_123
Level 4
Level 4

Dear @advait_kulkarni,
What is mean "make sure it is in MTB 3.0 only"?
Do you mean clean files in mtw folder?
I have cleaned files in mtw folder and then create new project by "New Application",but the fail state still appear.

Bill_123_0-1674034654239.png

BTW, I have tried another code the,fail state is still exist .

B.R.

Bill.

0 Likes
advait_kulkarni
25 likes received 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hi @Bill_123 ,

Try "make getlibs" command in the CLI terminal and do it again. Also, do you have the CYremote manifest variable setup in the environment variables? If not,go to env variables>system variables, create a new variable "CyRemoteManifestOverride" and give the value as https://github.com/Infineon/mtb-super-manifest/blob/v2.X/mtb-super-manifest-fv2.xml

After this, try creating again and let me know if it works.

Thanks and regards,

Advait Kulkarni

0 Likes
Bill_123
Level 4
Level 4

Dear @advait_kulkarni 

Could you guide us about where "Edit system variables" is?

We find below information as below but he didn't say where "Edit system variables" on ModusToolbox 3.0 is .

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/Offloading-the-Manifest-Files-of-ModusTool...

B.R.

Bill.

0 Likes

Hi @Bill_123 ,

In your control panel, search for environment variables>edit environment variables>system variables>new>add the name (CYREMOTE.... as shown in that article you shared) of new variable and value>save.

Thanks and regards,

Advait Kulkarni

0 Likes