Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

AIROC™ Bluetooth Forum Discussions

ChrisTB
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Can someone help me find an Altium file for the footprint for this part? Or a file I can import into Altium so I can ad this part to our library? Part... Show More
Vignesh
AIROC™ Bluetooth
as per our project requirement we have to use cybt-413055 module as a main control device.   we have to power on or off using external interrupt signa... Show More
chrisinabox
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hi, I'm currently working on an application using the CYW920706WCDEVAL board. At the moment I'm using a couple of the example project to get started -... Show More
user_2208511
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Our customer use CYBLE-212020 in their design. This project is passing NCC certification,and one of test item is Transmit Packets,  need BLE device co... Show More
VinayDand
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hello, We are working with CYBT-343026-01 module based on 20706 chip.Our platform is Windows10 64 bit.We have Wiced studio installed on the PC.We want... Show More
Raul2433
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Greetings, excuse the inconvenience but I have had problems with the client control mesh application, in modustoolbox, when more than 58 devices are p... Show More
AR_2904240698
AIROC™ Bluetooth
I have problems with the app, on a cell phone creating a network and starting to register devices seems to go well. the problems appear when registeri... Show More
Puneethkumar
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Dear Team, In the recommended PCB Trace antenna - Keepout details are not given, Please let us know what should be the keepout. Attached Image of PCB ... Show More
ritzy
AIROC™ Bluetooth
I am not able to find any example for CYBLE-214015-01 setting up in multimode, My requirement  Onc CYBLE-214015-01 board  ( node S) should be configur... Show More
bemale
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hi Cypress, I would like to replace a serial flash memory on CYW920706 from Macronix to another vendor such as Gigadevice or winbond. However, I don't... Show More