Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
tkamaal
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

New to PSoC6 platform and just trying to get into it. One of the challenges I'm facing now is to determine the 128-bit UUID for the BLE stack event CY_BLE_EVT_GATTC_HANDLE_VALUE_IND (0x5013). Read through the documentatiion and could not find any insights to address this.

Please let me know how can I achieve this. Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

From the event parameter (cy_stc_ble_gattc_handle_value_ind_param_t) of event CY_BLE_EVT_GATTC_HANDLE_VALUE_IND, you can only get the attribute handle value of Indication characteristic. You can use Cy_BLE_GATTC_DiscoverCharacteristics() function for getting the UUID value of a characteristic.

Please refer to the attached project where i'm using Cy_BLE_GATTC_DiscoverCharacteristics api for finding all the characteristics and printing their UUID Values.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

From the event parameter (cy_stc_ble_gattc_handle_value_ind_param_t) of event CY_BLE_EVT_GATTC_HANDLE_VALUE_IND, you can only get the attribute handle value of Indication characteristic. You can use Cy_BLE_GATTC_DiscoverCharacteristics() function for getting the UUID value of a characteristic.

Please refer to the attached project where i'm using Cy_BLE_GATTC_DiscoverCharacteristics api for finding all the characteristics and printing their UUID Values.

Thanks,
P Yugandhar.

0 Likes