True wireless audio

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
cien
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First like received First question asked

I would like to know if Infineon has support for True Wireless audio using Bluetooth. I mean streaming audio to two devices at the same time. I would like also to know if in classic Bluetooth connection device can function in two roles (slave and master)? Also if there will be enough throughput to steam audio using device being master and slave at the same time.

1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

Please check the below document for your appropriate application and the supported chips. I guess for your requirement you can use watch_dual_a2dp app.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Resource-Library/AIROC-Bluetooth-SDK-3-2-Technical-Brief/ta-p/3319... 

"steam audio using the device being master and slave at the same time" -> Does it mean you want to receive audio and transmit just to transmit to two different sink devices? Could you please share the final 

Thanks,

-Dheeraj.P.K

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

Please check the below document for your appropriate application and the supported chips. I guess for your requirement you can use watch_dual_a2dp app.

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Resource-Library/AIROC-Bluetooth-SDK-3-2-Technical-Brief/ta-p/3319... 

"steam audio using the device being master and slave at the same time" -> Does it mean you want to receive audio and transmit just to transmit to two different sink devices? Could you please share the final 

Thanks,

-Dheeraj.P.K

0 Likes
cien
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First like received First question asked

I would like to stream audio to two different sink devices and synchronize sound outputs (speakers). I though that classic Bluetooth supports connection only master - slave so I have to create chain of devices to achieve streaming to a few devices.

0 Likes