Serial port not detected... CYBT-413055-02

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
237_KGKT
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Hello,

programming of the device failed.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

-> Are the sample codes like LE_Hello_client only for all Cypress development boards?

There is no such limitation. 

If you can download the application to Cypress development board, then I guess the software configurations are perfect. We may have to relook into the hardware, schematics, etc. I would suggest you to refer the CYBT-413055-02- EVAL reference schematics. You can get it from below link.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cybt-413055-eval-ez-bt-module-arduino-e...

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
DheerajPK_41

Hi,

Are you able to see the COM port in your system device manager?

Could you please share the console log from Modustoolbox? Also please share more details about the test environment and system.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes

I work with version ModusToolBox 2.3.1
The computer uses WINDOWS 10

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
237_KGKT
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 sign-ins

sorry, i thought i had uploaded a screen shot.

I will try to make the problem as clear as possible.

-->I have a development board from Cypress (CYBT-413055-02- EVAL). I have downloaded LE_Hello_Client on this board. This has worked flawlessly.

-->we in the company have developed a PCB which has the same circuit (or similar)as on the development board (CYBT-413055-02- EVAL). we have the problem that the board we developed cannot be programmed. The modusToolBox reports that the serial port cannot be detected or is not detected.

-->Are the sample codes like LE_Hello_client only for all Cypress development boards?
-->how can I program my board?

I am looking forward to your quick reply

Kind regards.

Kevin

0 Likes
DheerajPK_41

Hi,

-> Are the sample codes like LE_Hello_client only for all Cypress development boards?

There is no such limitation. 

If you can download the application to Cypress development board, then I guess the software configurations are perfect. We may have to relook into the hardware, schematics, etc. I would suggest you to refer the CYBT-413055-02- EVAL reference schematics. You can get it from below link.

https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cybt-413055-eval-ez-bt-module-arduino-e...

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes