Re-approval on a final product itself? / SRRC / CYBT-343026-01

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
wasu
Level 4
Level 4
Distributor - Macnica (Japan)
First like received 10 solutions authored 100 sign-ins

Hi,

The datasheet of CYBT-343026-01 says "Integration of this module into a final product does not require additional radio certification".

Is final product approval from SRRC necessary if the product needs BT connection via CYBT-343026-01 to provide its main functionality?

In other words, is it necessary to get final product approval from SRRC if a product does *NOT* have any input interface and can only function by receiving commands from external input source, such as wirelessly connected smart phones?

That's the case with Taiwan NCC.  Is it the same case with SRRC?

I appreciate your help on this

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

You can use the certification for the module in your product. You don't need to do the certification again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
wasu
Level 4
Level 4
Distributor - Macnica (Japan)
First like received 10 solutions authored 100 sign-ins

Hi,

Could someone help me here? Here's what I really want to know.

Are there cases when SRRC approval is required by final product basis even fully approved module like CYBT-343026-01 is installed?

0 Likes
Owen_Zhang123

You can use the certification for the module in your product. You don't need to do the certification again.

0 Likes
Owen_Zhang123

I re-checked the problem internally. Generally, it is not needed to re-certify the end product for IOT usage. But if your end product is a special usage, the certification is also needed. 

It is better for you to check it with SRRC for a certain product.

0 Likes