Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Raul2433
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins
Greetings, excuse the inconvenience but I have had problems with the client control mesh application, in modustoolbox, when more than 58 devices are provided in a network, it begins to present problems to open and enter more devices, I would like to know if this has any solution, I am using two CYBT-213043-MESH 02, with the code Mesh_Snip_Vendor_Specific and Mesh_Snip_Provision_Client, in advance thanks for your time
0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Our software team is internally fixing the issue. The fix will be available in the upcoming SDK release.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
DheerajPK_41

Hi,

May I know more details about the mesh network which you have created. 

May I know the software/SDK version which you are currently using? 

Is it possible to reproduce it in a smaller network? Or suggest us how we can reproduce the issue at our side.

Do you have any failure logs to share with us? 

You can consider collecting mesh device trace, Debug output of local system (DBGView), Over-the-air logs, etc.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

hello, the software version is modustoolbox 2.2

I show an image of the debugview and the data it showed,
buena.png
I also leave a video comparing a network that no longer allows more devices and one that is free
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WR-2E77tNzKzhfC0JEdX85zB6JtDVqyd/view?usp=sharing

0 Likes
DheerajPK_41

Hi,

Seems like, the first network does not open at all. 

Could you please share the json file (mesh network database created by the tool), and Debug  view logs (copy paste in a text file) with us so that we can take a detailed look at it.

Did you ever export and import this network between multiple devices/tools? Or is it created by the same meshclient?

Also, how many nodes are there in the second (free network) network which is working?

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Hello,
that's right, the first one doesn't open at all,

correct is created by the same client control mesh application

in the second network there are less than 40, the problems start from node 57 onwards, it is when the application can no longer open the network

0 Likes
I tried an alternative to solve it, I used the mesh app for android and tried to create another network, this seemed to be more stable supporting more devices than the previous one that creates on pc.
It seemed that the problem had been solved but it also presented failures because the network could not be opened after provisioning 250 devices. It is the same error as in pc, it cannot open the network at all, I think the problem is actually the applications which do not work well.
0 Likes
DheerajPK_41

hi,

Thank you for the information. We are communicating with our software team to reproduce and resolve the issue. We will let you know the status/updates.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes
DheerajPK_41

Our software team is internally fixing the issue. The fix will be available in the upcoming SDK release.