Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
PSOC6_dev
Level 4
Level 4
10 questions asked 25 sign-ins 25 replies posted

Hi,

I'm using psoc6 with bless and mtb2.4.

I want my devices in peripheral mode to accept connection from public device adress and Random device adress.

I'm now able to do this in my code if i know before wich device will try to connect ( public or RPA)

In case of public address I set  Cy_BLE_SetAddressResolutionEnable to false and it works.

In case of RPA i set Cy_BLE_SetAddressResolutionEnable to true and it works.

My question is the following : I need to allow connection from all kind of devices (public and RPA). Do I need to set Cy_BLE_SetAddressResolutionEnable to true? How can i add Public device address to Resolving List ? (that's what I do but it's not working...)

Thank you for your support,

Regards

0 Likes
1 Solution
PSOC6_dev
Level 4
Level 4

I think I found the mistake. The peer IRK set in resolve list was not set to '00 00 ...' for public addresses. Seems to be good now

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
PSOC6_dev
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I made some tests today and below is what I saw.

My PSOC device is with a public mac address and in peripheral

To allow device pairing I set Cy_BLE_SetAddressResolutionEnable to 0 and avertise.

With Android phone and iPhone (random adress) all is working fine.

With my PC (Public device address) it is working too.

One pairings done I set Cy_BLE_SetAddressResolutionEnable to 1.

All Phones (with random adress) can connect and auth fine.

My PC (public address) can't connect to my device... nothing happened in psoc, it seems to be filtered by resolving list ??

Why this is happening ? Can you explain if there is something special to to when I add the public address in the resolve list ?

Thank you for your support,

Regards

0 Likes
PSOC6_dev
Level 4
Level 4

I think I found the mistake. The peer IRK set in resolve list was not set to '00 00 ...' for public addresses. Seems to be good now

0 Likes