Is there any guide to enable SCO offload features in case of using Bluetooth HFP(handsfree profile)?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
tado_4837711
Level 1
Level 1
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hi,there:

We are now using CYBT_343026_EVAL which is CYW20706 inside working as a Bluetooth Controller。Our custom board works as a Bluetooth Host。

We noticed that SCO Offload - voice data routing over I2S/PCM interface supported (WICED Bluetooth Software Features - Cypress Developer Community

Is there any guide or sample to about enable offload mode in our case?

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are not supporting SCO Offloading. There is no demo app available. The community page is bit old and not worded correctly. You can get the feature supported by each SDK from the technical brief.

https://community.cypress.com/t5/Resource-Library/AIROC-Bluetooth-SDK-3-1-Technical-Brief/ta-p/28645...

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
DheerajPK_41

Let me check and get back to you soon.

0 Likes

@DheerajPK_41 Waiting for your feedback.

If there is no document in hand, please try to give me some suggestions, I can  try in our side with our customized solution

As I posted previously,  in our case, CYBT_343026_EVAL is used as a Bluetooth Controller

0 Likes
DheerajPK_41

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are not supporting SCO Offloading. There is no demo app available. The community page is bit old and not worded correctly. You can get the feature supported by each SDK from the technical brief.

https://community.cypress.com/t5/Resource-Library/AIROC-Bluetooth-SDK-3-1-Technical-Brief/ta-p/28645...

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes