I got Capsense touchpad data from psoc4 to BLE chip but I don't know how to send this touchpad capsense data to BLE HID.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
dheeraj20231
Level 1
Level 1
10 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

I am using AIROC 343072 evaluation kit and as well as custom board.

I able to read capsense thumb wheel register data from PSOC to BLE but now I want to send this capsense value into HID.

I don't how to achieve this.

Could you please give me any reference or way to solve this?

I am also able to send key value connected with ble chip on HID. but How to send same data for capsense touch pad?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

What's the peer device? You may need to add a new service for the capsense data, then send the data through notify or indicate. You might refer to the throughput demo below:

https://github.com/Infineon/PSoC-4-BLE/tree/master/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day024_Throughput

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Owen_Zhang123

Which SDK are you using and which demo are you referring to?

0 Likes
dheeraj20231
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @Owen_Zhang123 

Thanks for the reply. Currently I am running HID LE REMOTE example and in hardware I using AIROC 343072 Evaluation kit. And I check version is  3.3.0.23146 , this version get data from version.xml file. I have also 20835 BLE evaluation kit .

0 Likes
Owen_Zhang123

What's the peer device? You may need to add a new service for the capsense data, then send the data through notify or indicate. You might refer to the throughput demo below:

https://github.com/Infineon/PSoC-4-BLE/tree/master/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day024_Throughput

0 Likes
dheeraj20231
Level 1
Level 1

Currently Peer device is mobile OR Windows Laptop.

I need to make changes like relative velocity changes

We send capsense data from 0 to 100 as per finger slide to the BLE. and still I am wonder how to send this value to the host in which form.

0 Likes

The bluetooth only provide a pipeline to transfer data to the peer device. 

You can define the data type on both side by yourself.

0 Likes