Example to configuring CYBLE-214015-01 Multi mode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ritzy
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I am not able to find any example for CYBLE-214015-01 setting up in multimode,

My requirement 

Onc CYBLE-214015-01 board  ( node S) should be configured as Central ( Scanning ) and peripheral ( advertising ) 

Other CYBLE-214015-01 (node C) (3-to 4 of them )will advertise, connect and send  some data to node S

A configuration APP ( Android/iPhone ) will connect from time to time for configuring or Debug  ( once in a while ) 

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Ritzy

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

PSoC4/PRoC BLE Devices can connect to only one device at a time.

For your application, you can refer to the Day030_Time_Multiplexed_Central code example from the GitHub. This example configures the PSoC BLE as a Time Multiplexed GAP Central device.  A Time Multiplexed GAP Central device connects to more than one GAP Peripheral device in a round-robin manner. This functionality can be used to implement a star connection with multiple GAP Peripheral devices communicating to a single GAP Central device. 

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

PSoC4/PRoC BLE Devices can connect to only one device at a time.

For your application, you can refer to the Day030_Time_Multiplexed_Central code example from the GitHub. This example configures the PSoC BLE as a Time Multiplexed GAP Central device.  A Time Multiplexed GAP Central device connects to more than one GAP Peripheral device in a round-robin manner. This functionality can be used to implement a star connection with multiple GAP Peripheral devices communicating to a single GAP Central device. 

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes
ritzy
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Thanks very much, P Yugandhar, will refer the example code 

0 Likes