Establishing a Bluetooth connection via CYSPP Profile

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Timon
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First solution authored

Hello community

I am quite new to working with Bluetooth Low Energy and now I am having some difficulties.
I want to connect with the standard profile (CYSPP) and the Acknowledged Data Characteristic Service. However, I never get a response from the Bluetooth module (see screenshot). It works with other apps from the Android Store, but not with mine. If anyone has any suggestions on what else I can try, I am of course open to it.

Thanks

BLE_Connection.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi @AnjanaM_61 

Thank you for your input.

In the meantime the problem has been solved, I have read all the packets that came from the Bluetooth module. I had to read only the ones with content and so it works.

Thanks a lot.

Timon

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hello @Timon 

Can you please confirm which IFX BTBLE module you are using? 

Hope you followed the steps mentioned in Ez-Serial platform guide for particular module available here: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/design-support/software/device-driver-libraries/airoc-wi-fi-bluetoot...

Regards,

Anjana

0 Likes

Hi @AnjanaM_61 

Thank you for your input.

In the meantime the problem has been solved, I have read all the packets that came from the Bluetooth module. I had to read only the ones with content and so it works.

Thanks a lot.

Timon

0 Likes