We are using CYW4343W in our design (Murata 1MW). We would require to measure bit error rate (BER). The module UART is connected to the PC.
1. Do we need to use specific test firmware for Bluetooth testing( different from mfgtest firmware used for Wi-Fi) ? If yes where do we get the firmware?
2. Can we use the CyBluetool for sending HCI command to the module from the PC? What are the other options?
3. How to download the test firmware on to the CYW4343W module?
4. Can you list the specific HCI command sequence to measure Packet Error Rate and details to interpret the result?
Thanks. Could you also let us know how the test flow in the below scenario as well.
5. CYW4343W interfaced with i.mx host through UART and we want to test through CMW500 tester? How to use the DTM (direct test mode) in this case. How DTM test for Bluetooth is typically done in hosted modules?