CYW20721 for Bluetooth Speaker product

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
phongnguyen186
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Dear Engineers,

I have one customer gonna make a Bluetooth speaker , he is considering using Qualcomm SOC for this project.

I have promoted him CYW20721 for replacement, but he is concerning about performance of Cypress SOC.

He want to know: Have CYW20721 been used for any Bluetooth Speaker or Audio transmission application product.

He also want case study of A2DP of CYW20721 .The most important feature that he need : 1 phone can connect to 2-3 Bluetooth Speaker at the same time.

please support me this case so i can persuade this customer using Cypress SOC

Thank you and best regards

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello @phongnguyen186 

Thanks for promoting our device.

We have done several headset projects on A2DP . For more details on case study details, we suggest you to contact one of our local sales FAE / marketing .

Regards,

Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello @phongnguyen186 

Thanks for promoting our device.

We have done several headset projects on A2DP . For more details on case study details, we suggest you to contact one of our local sales FAE / marketing .

Regards,

Anjana

0 Likes
phongnguyen186
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Dear Anjana

Thank you for your feedback.

Currently my customer also concerns about WASS technology (in order to connect 2 bluetooth speaker at the same time), it is unique , need time to study deeply. He say his company not really have much capability to handle this. 

Please give me some advice for this case

Thank you and best regards 

0 Likes

phong,

Here's a link to Cypress' WASS page if you don't already have it:

wass-technology 

Len
"Engineering is an Art. The Art of Compromise."
0 Likes