CYW20719 AT command can be modified by user?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SeunghanLim
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor - Changnam INT
250 sign-ins 50 replies posted 50 questions asked

I'd like to support customer to use at command.

But I cannot find souce level code for the CYW20917.

How can I find a source level code for EZ-Serial image because they want to cusomize it.

Thanks alot

Daniel Lim
0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

AT Commands are not supported in our Bluetooth devices. You will have to use HCI commands & events if you need to interact with the controller  (if you are using the device in controller mode and an external host). 

If you have use cases that cannot be handled easily with the EZ-Serial provided firmware, use the Modustoolbox (with BTSDK) to build your application firmware image. EZ-serial firmware source code is not made public. But you can use our SDK to build any feature/functions you require on your chip. 

Please note CYW20719B2 is supported in Modustoolbox. CYW20719B1 is only supported in WICED Studio SDK which is old development environment. 

FYI. https://www.cypress.com/products/modustoolbox

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

AT Commands are not supported in our Bluetooth devices. You will have to use HCI commands & events if you need to interact with the controller  (if you are using the device in controller mode and an external host). 

If you have use cases that cannot be handled easily with the EZ-Serial provided firmware, use the Modustoolbox (with BTSDK) to build your application firmware image. EZ-serial firmware source code is not made public. But you can use our SDK to build any feature/functions you require on your chip. 

Please note CYW20719B2 is supported in Modustoolbox. CYW20719B1 is only supported in WICED Studio SDK which is old development environment. 

FYI. https://www.cypress.com/products/modustoolbox

Thanks,

-Dheeraj