CYW20706 AG failed to connect to headset

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
NiPa_3775556
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 5 questions asked

Hi,

I am trying to connect a Sony WH-CH510 headset to a CYW20706 on the CYBT-343026-EVAL board loaded with the audio gateway example (same result both with the ModusToolbox IDE 2.3 and WICED Studio 6.2 built examples).

The headset will connect to a Win10 laptop and an Android phone without problems. Other wireless headsets work as expected with the audio gateway example.

Zipped BT spy output attached (the forum doesn't allow attaching raw text hence the zipping). The service level connection does not seem to fully establish, somewhere around line 547 we should be getting an AT+BRSF from the headset but we don't. I suspect the L2CAP disconnect request at line 537 may have something to do with this as this is not seen with a working headset.

Another oddity is that at line 488 the headset asks for another L2CAP connection which I don't see with other headsets. 

Any ideas what is going wrong?

Thanks

Nigel

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Issue is only for a particular headset - WH-CH510 -, and the AG app works good with other headsets/peer devices. We may need to collect some logs from the headset side or air logs as well to figure out what is the actual issue.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies