CYBT353027-EVAL - Download failed: Failed to determine baud rate

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Yaodong
Level 3
Level 3
First solution authored 10 replies posted First like given

Hello

I created a new Empty_BTSDK_app application for CYBT353027-EVAL in Modustoolbox2.4 and added third party libraries and modified the code in empty_wiced_bt.c.

The first time I download the program, it worked, but when I tried to download the a new application to the board again, it reports an error: Serial port not detected... then I changed the UART?=AUTO -> UART?=COM13 in the makefile, and tried to download the Application again, but it also failed. Error: Failed to determine baud rate. After that I tried to download a new Empty_BTSDK_app (without any changes) and it didn't work either.

I also tried to press and hold Recover and Reset to put the board into recovery mode, but that didn't work either.

Attached is the download.log of the program.

我在Modustoolbox2.4新建了CYBT353027-EVAL-Empty_BTSDK_app应用,并添加了第三方库,在empty_wiced_bt.c中修改了代码。

第一次下载程序时,它成功了,但是当我再次尝试将一个新程序下载到开发板上时,它会报错: Serial port not detected...,但在设备管理器上能看到端口是可以正常检测到的,COM13(HCI UART)和COM16(PUART),之后我更改makefile文件里的UART?=AUTO -> UART?=COM13, 并尝试再次下载文件, 也失败了。 错误: Failed to determine baud rate。 之后我尝试下载新的Empty_BTSDK_app(没有任何修改)也不行。

我也尝试了按住Recover和Reset使开发板进入recovery模式,也没有用。

附件是程序的download.log

Can anyone help?

Best regards

Yaodong

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sven_Wang
250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Hi @Yaodong ,

可能是recover的原因。recover的时候需要SPI2_CS_N拉高,UART_CTS拉低一起操作。

具体请参考下面的链接:

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/WICED-Module-Programmer-User-Guide-KBA2250...

可以尝试一下这样做么?

Thanks

Sven

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Sven_Wang

Hi @Yaodong ,

可能是recover的原因。recover的时候需要SPI2_CS_N拉高,UART_CTS拉低一起操作。

具体请参考下面的链接:

https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/WICED-Module-Programmer-User-Guide-KBA2250...

可以尝试一下这样做么?

Thanks

Sven

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi Sven,

我使用的是CYBT353027 Arduino接口开发板,上面有reset按钮和recover按钮,根据原理图,按下recover是SPI2_CS_N拉高,按下reset是XRES拉低, 现在HCI_UART开关全部处于ON,我尝试了将J1接口的UART_CTS接地,按下recover按钮和reset按钮再释放,之后下载软件时,可以检测到COM接口,但是得到了新的报错Failed to execute DownloadMinidriver command ,download.log在附件。

我的recover操作是否有问题? 还是说是开发板的问题,这是一块新的开发板

0 Likes
Sven_Wang

Hi @Yaodong 

如果使用Modus Toolbox 2.4重新建立一个新的Empty_BTSDK_app工程,不做任何修改,还会是一样的现象么?

如果可以的话,建议使用最新的版本。我使用Modus Toolbox 3.0的版本,新建工程后点击program,并没有复现这个问题。

Thanks

Sven

0 Likes

Hi Sven

进入recover模式后,需要重新拔插usb线,来释放recover信号。

现在我可以正常下载程序了,谢谢你的帮助。

0 Likes
Sven_Wang

Hi @Yaodong 

很高兴可以正常下载了。新年快乐!