Bluetooth hello_sensor project walkthrough

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Da_Vinci
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

I have with me the CYBT-343026-EVAL board. I have created LE_Hello_Sensor project using Project Creator.

1. Can anyone please point me to a resource which explains the flow of hello_sensor.c 
  2. Why there is no void main() function? Instead it has been replaced by APPLICATION_START().
0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello @Da_Vinci 

There will be a readme file in the project folder itself which explains overview and steps to test the project. There is no other docs which explains the flow . 

I think you are new to our BT chips & IDE. I would suggest you to go through our Cypress Academy files which explains the IDE , API usages and different blocks. Please have a look at : https://github.com/Infineon/CypressAcademy_BT101_Files

Regards,

Anjana 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello @Da_Vinci 

There will be a readme file in the project folder itself which explains overview and steps to test the project. There is no other docs which explains the flow . 

I think you are new to our BT chips & IDE. I would suggest you to go through our Cypress Academy files which explains the IDE , API usages and different blocks. Please have a look at : https://github.com/Infineon/CypressAcademy_BT101_Files

Regards,

Anjana 

Da_Vinci
Level 2
Level 2
25 sign-ins 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hi @AnjanaM_61,

I am able to follow the readme -> build -> run the code. The hello_sensor project does not have  a .cybt file which is present in Empty_BTSDK_App project.

The code with Bluetooth stack configuration parameters is part of hello_sensor.c that has made the file huge and confusing to follow. 
As suggested I will go through the Cypress Academy files. Thank you!

0 Likes