BLE_core0_shared.s Conflict with Map File

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
joshm
Level 4
Level 4
25 replies posted 50 sign-ins 10 questions asked

I have a project that is based off DFU_BLE_Upgradable_Stack (CE220960), and I have made a few adjustments to make the the projects to work with PDL v3.1.5. I am having a lot of weird issues with BLE, so I am trying to understand everything going on in the example to see if there is anything else needed to change. Are all the function referenced in the BLE_coreX_shared.s file generated by the post build .bat script in App1 supposed to be 1 byte off from their addresses defined in the .map file?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello,

We would recommend to use the new AIROC BTStack in MTB 3.x. In PSoC Creator, for BLESS based code examples, there won't be any fixes maintained for such issues.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Yugandhar

Hello @joshm ,

Could you please share the files(BLE_coreX_shared.s, .map file) which you are referring?

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.  

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Here is the BLE_coreX_shared.s files and the map files for App1 and App2 of DFU_BLE_Upgradable_Stack example. The addresses in the .s file are 1 byte greater than the addresses in the .map file. I don't understand exactly how the .s file is used, so maybe this is ok, but it doesn't seem right. 

0 Likes
Yugandhar

Hello @joshm ,

We have forwarded your query to our internal team, who will evaluate your query.
We will provide a response as soon as we get an update from our internal team.
Thank you for your patience.

Thanks and Regards,
P Yugandhar

0 Likes
Yugandhar

Hello,

We would recommend to use the new AIROC BTStack in MTB 3.x. In PSoC Creator, for BLESS based code examples, there won't be any fixes maintained for such issues.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar. 

0 Likes