Unable to connect to XMC 2Go with TLI493D MS2Go

Announcements

Measure CO2 When It Matters - Infineon’s XENSIV™ PAS CO2 now comes in SparkFun Red. Check it now!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
mrask
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi,

I'm unable to connect to the XMC 2Go eval board with a TLI493D eval board. I'm getting this window when attempting to connect. When I first connected it, it prompted to update the board FW, and eventually said "updating timed out".

mrask_1-1675695008430.png

I've tried two boards, two computers, numerous fresh installs of the software, removed the J-link driver, two cables and both software versions.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sunil_P
10 likes given 25 solutions authored 10 likes received

Hi @mrask ,

The above-mentioned issue arises when there is loose connection between S2GO and XMC2GO. Check if the connection between both is same as shown below. 

Sunil_0-1675767252745.png

Refer to quick start guide for detailed information. 

Link: https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-TLI493D-W2BW_Shield2Go-GettingStarted-v01_00-EN.pdf?fileId=55...

Get back to us if the problem continues. 

Regards,

Sunil.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Sunil_P

Hi @mrask ,

The above-mentioned issue arises when there is loose connection between S2GO and XMC2GO. Check if the connection between both is same as shown below. 

Sunil_0-1675767252745.png

Refer to quick start guide for detailed information. 

Link: https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-TLI493D-W2BW_Shield2Go-GettingStarted-v01_00-EN.pdf?fileId=55...

Get back to us if the problem continues. 

Regards,

Sunil.

0 Likes
mrask
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Yes, it is wired correctly. I've tried both stacking and pinning out on a bread board and confirmed continuity on all 6 used pins.

Edit: I can also see the sensor board gets powered on via the RST pin when I issue a power enable command

0 Likes
Sunil_P

Hi @mrask ,

Please follow the instructions in the readme section correctly and try uploading the GitHub code below.

Link: https://github.com/Infineon/TLI493D-W2BW

Please confirm whether this code is working with the kit. Also check if the USB cable is suitable for data transfer because some of them are just power supply cables.

If the above code doesn't work, please attach the picture of your setup. 

Thanks & Regards,

Sunil.

0 Likes
Sunil_P

Hi @mrask ,

Kindly please let us know if your setup is working now with the suggested solution?  

Regards,

Sunil

0 Likes
Sunil_P

Hi @mrask ,

We are closing this thread due to inactivity. If you have further query/issue you can create a new thread.

Regards,

Sunil.

0 Likes