Is there documentation for the generic TLx493D embedded library?

Announcements

Measure CO2 When It Matters - Infineon’s XENSIV™ PAS CO2 now comes in SparkFun Red. Check it now!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
tjt22
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

I'm trying to integrate this library on an embedded software and wanted to know if there's documentation for it. In the zip file, there's a shortcut named Documentation.pdf, but when I click it, it doesn't do anything. I mainly need to know if there's an example script that I can run to verify everything is installed correctly. Thanks!

This is the link I downloaded the software from:

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/gated-document/xensivtm-tlx493d-generic-library-software-554...

0 Likes
1 Solution
Neo_Lu
50 replies posted 5 likes given 100 sign-ins

Hello, 

Please extract all the files under the software you have download, and you can open the "Documentation HTML" and "Documentation PDF" under the file "TLx_generic_lib_core_v1.3" and "TLx_generic_lib_xmc1100_drivers-v1.3", these documents will help you understand "TLx493D 3D Hall Sensor Generic Library".

Hope that will help you,

Neo  Lu

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Neo_Lu
50 replies posted 5 likes given 100 sign-ins

Hello, 

Please extract all the files under the software you have download, and you can open the "Documentation HTML" and "Documentation PDF" under the file "TLx_generic_lib_core_v1.3" and "TLx_generic_lib_xmc1100_drivers-v1.3", these documents will help you understand "TLx493D 3D Hall Sensor Generic Library".

Hope that will help you,

Neo  Lu

0 Likes