How to use SICI interface with TLE4999I3?

Announcements

Measure CO2 When It Matters - Infineon’s XENSIV™ PAS CO2 now comes in SparkFun Red. Check it now!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
sukrucan
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

I have no idea how to use SICI interface. I want to learn it. In my project, i will use TLE4993I3 hall sensor and i should learn how to use sensor in my circuit and how to pragramme it?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Yashraj_P
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hi @sukrucan ,

Unfortunately, we don't have a programmer kit available for TLE4999I3 currently. But it will be available soon.

For an immediate solution, you can use TLE4997 or TLE4998, which come with a programmer kit, to start with your project.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks and regards,
Yashraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Yashraj_P

Hi @sukrucan ,

You can start, by learning how to program the device as given in the User Manual of the device.
For reference go through the datasheet too.
For any other questions, please reach out.

Thanks and regards,
Yashraj

0 Likes
sukrucan
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Thanks for reply.

General information is mentioned in the user manual, but it does not explain which program(except SICI) it uses or I can not see it.

I accept my technical information is weak. Could you give me more detailed information?

For example, you should use x program and use x wiring diagram.

Thanks and regards,

0 Likes
Yashraj_P

Hi @sukrucan ,

Unfortunately, we don't have a programmer kit available for TLE4999I3 currently. But it will be available soon.

For an immediate solution, you can use TLE4997 or TLE4998, which come with a programmer kit, to start with your project.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks and regards,
Yashraj

0 Likes