BGT60TR13C sdk raw data

Tip / 登入 to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
bensonyeh0126
Level 1
Level 1
First like given 5 sign-ins First like received

Hi !

I wanted to move the platform to other mcu so I looked into the raw_data package.
I wanted to know how to set config, and then I found that there is an ifx_avian_set_config function in DeviceControl.h, but there is no c file with this function.

擷取.PNG

 Another method is to change the register value. The picture below shows me using Radar Fusion GUI Export Register List data. Is it changing from REG0 to REG38?
But in the datasheet REG is more than 38, please help me

bensonyeh0126_0-1693879417237.png

1 解決方案
Yaran_W
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hi  ,

About ifx_avian_set_config c file with this function, you could look forward to find it like below:

WangYaran_0-1693890892194.png

These 38 registers are to configure the radar, the rest of the registers are automatically set by the fsm itself. You just need to set these 38 regs. The avian device library returns all relevant registers for a configuration which amounts to 38. You don't need all registers. If you want to get them, you can use Sensing GUI, explicitly program the device via the device menu and read back a register dump. The additional register content is not useful. The avian device will ignore those registers, because they are either for the configuration of disabled shapes or they are debug registers.

Hope it could help you.

BR

Yaran

在原始文章中檢視解決方案

1 回應
Yaran_W
250 replies posted 100 solutions authored 25 likes received

Hi  ,

About ifx_avian_set_config c file with this function, you could look forward to find it like below:

WangYaran_0-1693890892194.png

These 38 registers are to configure the radar, the rest of the registers are automatically set by the fsm itself. You just need to set these 38 regs. The avian device library returns all relevant registers for a configuration which amounts to 38. You don't need all registers. If you want to get them, you can use Sensing GUI, explicitly program the device via the device menu and read back a register dump. The additional register content is not useful. The avian device will ignore those registers, because they are either for the configuration of disabled shapes or they are debug registers.

Hope it could help you.

BR

Yaran