Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 66694 Discussions

• 38941 Members

• 37975 Solutions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 6
I have a memory seeing an UDB based SDIO controller for some old psoc6 + wifi ev-kit.  basically I'm after a sd-card implementation in UDB Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 6
Does the disabling or freeing of the TRNG help reduce power consumption? I wasn't able to find a value in the datasheet indicating how much power the... Show More
Swapnil_rane
AURIX™
Hi Everyone, We are following AP32389_TC2xx_Debug_Protection_with_HSM_V1.2.pdf application note for the configuration of UCB_DBG register.  At first, ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
Using PSOC 6, error is asking to update PDL library to latest version.   It is and has been updated and reinstalled. Still error.     Regards, Dana.  ... Show More
GaryLim
PSoC™ 4
Hi,  As I am not able to post on the previous posting,  please refer to the following link for the project source code https://community.infineon.com/t5/PSoC-4/PSoC4-Power-Mode/m-p/362805#M43041... Show More
ThBi_3905606
PSoC™ 4

I do not understand why I can not drag component on top design...

in new or old project

vinu_gk
PSoC™ 6
Hi all, I would like to use emWin library in our product design based on PSoC 6. Currently we are developing the prototype version. Hence, I would lik... Show More
MehtaExpai
USB superspeed peripherals
While performing loopback test using Cyclone 10 gx development kit and cypress fx3 (Super speed Explorer Kit) facing error during bulk in transfer (e... Show More
pistons7
AURIX™
I want to implement SCR's Real Time Clock function with TC337.The User Manual states that registers such as RTC_CON need to be set, but iLLD does not ... Show More