Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 63344 Discussions

• 36564 Members

• 34889 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
YuMa_1534086
Community Translations
Dear supporter   I want to translate the following KBA(KA-02844), please confirm to my work.   https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/Spice-model-simulation-of-NovalithIC-devices-KA-02844/ta-p/351079... Show More
YuMa_1534086
Community Translations
Dear supporter   I want to translate the following KBA(KA-03541), please confirm to my work.   https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/TLE9185QXV33-How-to-wake-the-device-up-KA-03541/ta-p/351082... Show More
RoJa_1564316
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm getting error "Warning-1350: Asynchronous path(s) exist from "Clock_1" to "\Timer_1:cy_m0s8_tcpwm_1\/tr_overflow"".I have reduced components... Show More
bg4bmh
AURIX™
Hi,  we have a TC397X based controller board.  There is a LBPORST error occasionally detected by the Functional Safety software during the power-up cy... Show More
diego2901
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good morning, everyone. That’s my concern. We are working with Psoc on an automatic night light project. We have the HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor at our ... Show More
MaxVer
AURIX™
Hello all, In section 1.3.2,   "Eight hardware breakpoints for TriCore, based on instruction or data address; Unlimited number of software breakpoints... Show More
Spartan2614
AURIX™
Hello all, Need help on TLE9255W configuration part for Baud rate and DLC, In datasheet, description  it is mentioned that it can support upto 5Mbps b... Show More
DaCh_1995281
PSoC™ 6
Hi, We are trying to  solve a problem with the BLE system randomly failing while the device is connected to a peripheral and sending data. Upon failur... Show More
howardyu
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
Hi Sir, please provide WL tool and user manual for reference. environment : ubuntu 22.04 (x86 64bit) thanks.   Best Regards, Howard Show More
wph1995
MOTIX™ MCU
I have two really stressful problems: 1.- I try to use the timers with interruptions, I change the state of a led at a frequency of 1Hz, but it does n... Show More

Community feature updates

Learn how we made searching & asking questions easier for you
Read more
Top liked authors