Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 65421 Discussions

• 38104 Members

• 36820 Solutions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear community,I've been working with ADC sigma delta in resolution of 18 bits. I need to rest 2 signals (differential signals), like 2-5mV ac signals... Show More
wph1995
XMC™
Hello I want to use the XMC family of microcontrollers (xmc1000 and xmc4000) but I only have J-Link BASE and J-Link EDU Mini programmer, I have two q... Show More
philip-mmi
Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux
For emissions testing, I am trying to use the wl tool with NVIDA Jetson TX2, which has the BCM4354. I received a wl64 executable and 4354’s mfgtest fi... Show More
sinmo
Radar sensor
Hello Is there any firmware available for BGT60TR13C  module to send out some information about the direction of the movement or angle values?  I'm ru... Show More
aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am trying to generate an output frequency of 6 MHz using a PSOC 6 prototyping board but every time I measure the output pin using an oscillos... Show More
GeGa_1196981
Code Examples
I just started using SK-FM4-216-ETHERNET Evaluation Board and it comes with a few examples but I'm looking for the most basic, to understand the use o... Show More
Piet_de_Pad
Gate Driver ICs
Hi I like the IR4426/7/8 low end drivers because they have MOSFET end stages, have two channels, and have a SO8 package. Unfortunate, the data specifi... Show More
NTaub
USB superspeed peripherals
I've been trying to implement a SPI interface on FX3 in order to reprogram a flash IC driving an FPGA, similar to the implementation described in AN84... Show More
MS_19060803
Gate Driver ICs
Hi all, Please tell me about the 1EDF5673. I have two questions.  1.Does 1EDF5673 have the circuit function which is similar to the active miller clam... Show More
CarlsonG
Gate Driver ICs
 Can't find the soldering peak reflow and also MSL documents for the 1EDN7550U gate driver on the product web page.  There is a good board assembly ap... Show More