Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 65249 Discussions

• 37970 Members

• 36693 Solutions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
jingjing
Radar sensor
my sensor is work well  with windows, but when i plan  connect the sensor with ubuntu(20.04), and try to run range-angle-map.py, there has an error li... Show More
Swapnil
Gate Driver ICs

Please provide maximum junction temperature for IC S29GL01GT11DHB020.

We require this data on urgent basis. 

_Tom_
Radar sensor
Hello, I develop my own algorithm.And I have a question about raw data. Getting the raw data seems to be using frame_info->sample_data Is to use uint1... Show More
songzaiwu
PSoC™ 4
Can chip signals be changed in a project?   I want to change another chip signal, but I don't want to change the program under the current project un... Show More
Sag
USB hosts hubs transceivers
Hello, This question is related to the HX3 design discussed in this review. The HX3 hub was manufactures as in the above mentioned design and it looks... Show More
sudip_k
Motor Control ICs
MCE Designer becomes unresponsive and no longer able to turn off the Motor every time I tired to run PFC first and then run Motor.But there is no prob... Show More
aneedles
Motor Control ICs
Hi, I am connecting up the iMotion-Link for the first time. I understand from my previous post (see link below) that I can use 5V logic on the target ... Show More
xixiguo
Non Volatile RAM (F-RAM & NVSRAM)
Hi,  I patched the linux-5.4.40-cy-spimem.patch to TI provided SDK. And I modified the device tree like below, &main_spi0 {pinctrl-names = "default";p... Show More
user31000
AURIX™
Hi, I have a question about Safety Flips flops SMU. According to Aurix TC3xx Safety Manual ,The test ESM[SW]:SMU:REG_MONITOR_TEST must be performed in... Show More
ubs1
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi,what is the maximum chunk size for BULK/Interrupt transfer from the host to the slave for both FX2/USB2 or FX3/USB3 using libusb or cypress driver?... Show More