• 34355 Members

• 32078 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
AhtashamBaig
PSoC™ 6
Hi , I have one question Is there any method to check if the device is returned from Backup Domain. I am working on device in which Backup domain is r... Show More
chme_4646286
TRAVEO™ T2G
请教个问题: 基于SDL7.3 验证Basic CAN功能,示例路径为:T2G_Sample_Driver_Library_7.3.0\tviibe1m\src\examples\canfd\Classic_CAN CAN 接口可以正常的收发数据,但数据发送成功后,其发送完成标记没有置位,烦请帮忙确... Show More
mife_4368076
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
问题1: 通过串口升级后,数据就不能通过wiced_hal_write_nvram函数写入到sflas的VS1中了。具体定位到:在升级中调用wiced_firmware_upgrade_store_to_nv此函数后,后面调用wiced_hal_write_nvram来写数据就不正常了(看打印是有... Show More
Li_Qiang
PSoC™ 4
我碰到了一个问题,我使用PSoC4的管脚下降沿触发中断(硬件电路是小于4.5V管脚会变低),使用电源变动测试的时候,反复调整电压从9V→0V→9V,在第一次变为0V的时候我使用生成的stop函数关闭了中断,电源变动结束恢复到9V后我使用生成start函数开启中断时,会立即触发一次中断,这时候管脚状态... Show More
Georges_Lab
MOTIX™ MCU
Dear Engineers, I'm using own application based on TLE9879 Eval Kit Hall Sensor example. Everything is working flawlessly but I'm unable to reach decl... Show More
dhuyhx
PSoC™ 6
iamprt
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi I am trying to update firmware of the uio stick but I am unable to do so, a red LED is ON in the UiO stick. Here is a screenshot of the command pro... Show More
newton_inc
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi team, I'm using fx3 to stream video data from fpga to pc using vlc. i have used rgb888 and yuy2 format,  both have worked. as thier guid is mentioe... Show More
Ye_Hongqing
Gate Driver IC's
Hi, When testing the soft-off strategy of 1EDI3050AS in SIC PM(+18V/-5V), the datasheet shows that the driver IC controls VTOFF when triggering soft-o... Show More
awallace
PSoC™ 6
PSoC Creater 4.4 will program my CY8KIT-059.However, Programmer 4.00 will not recognize the device.However, Programmer will detect my CY8KIT-147.What ... Show More

2021 Community Wrap-up

Happy New Year! Let's take a look at the major achievements and memories from 2021 for our community.
Read more here.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors