Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 65433 Discussions

• 38117 Members

• 36835 Solutions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
Mahdimc1368
Motor Control ICs
Hi, I have used IC IMC102 controller Motor to start the motor. In the configuration MCE Wizard, I set the switching frequency (inverter =Fsw=6Khz & PF... Show More
rosc_4806121
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hi, I am looking for a mosfet which would be appropriate for essentially DC switching of a 400V 7A continuous load.   Low RDS on is preferred as I hav... Show More
Mahdimc1368
Intelligent Power Modules (IPM)
Hello I designed the motor driver using the IC controller IMC102 and switch IFCM15P60GD for the motor PMSM with Power 750W, and in practical testing, ... Show More
DaEg_3292701
Wi-Fi Combo
Regararding: WICED 6.1 won't install - continually asks to choose a different location​FWIW I can install it on macOS but it won't run. Very annoying.... Show More
UserSdp
AURIX™
Any RAM that is ECC protected must be initialized before it is read, to set the ECC bits. If PROCOND.RAMIN is set to NO_INIT, is it possible to disab... Show More
aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
Hello, I am trying to generate an output frequency of 6 MHz using a PSOC 6 prototyping board but every time I measure the output pin using an oscillos... Show More
ChMc_1015661
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm using a PSoC 4  (CYBLE-214015-01 32-SMT) as a heart rate collector. I'm using the heart rate collector example code (attached). I'm trying to ... Show More
SamiK
Gate Driver ICs

Hi,

I want to know what is the switching frequency of integrated buck converter of IMD700A and is it possible to change it?

FrogOnWell
PSoC™ 4

使用CSD检测自电容的方式,可否实现滑动条多点(2点)触摸的检测?为什么?

应用:在一个滑动条上,2个手指距离一定间隙,能否检测到这两个手指各自的位置?

sanmm_199922
Wi-Fi Combo
Environment and SDK information:WICED version: 6.4Wi-Fi Module: Murata Type1GC Wi-Fi connection(to wireless LAN AP) is lost immediately after 11 hours... Show More