• 34241 Members

• 31979 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
DavidW
AURIX™
I am trying to implement a "post build step" in my Aurix Project.  Anything I put in the Post Build Steps Command, fails when I re-build my project.  ... Show More
LuisDuarte
Nor Flash
Hello, good morning.I got some doubts regarding the S70FL01GSAGMFI010 flash memoryAs it works with SPI, I would like to know if it is possible to use ... Show More
Andrew_Q
AURIX™
Hello everyone,I have TOM generating PWM output and ADC.How can I disable the ADC conversion for the duration of the PWM switch. Thanks in advance. Show More
User22447
AURIX™
Hi Team, I am setting trap enable for McuCPU0ESR0TrapEnable in MCAL. i.e. enabling trap on ESR0 pin. When trap is set using TRAPSET[ESR0T] bit then it... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey all, I'm looking into interfacing a PSoC5LP to a bit of a strange I2C Master.  Rather than being designed to run on a bus, I have to interface usi... Show More
yrun431
AURIX™
Hi, I am using Tc37x. I want my SMU to track MTU alarms all the time. For that I have written the code something like this   IfxMtu_enableModule(); ... Show More
niharika
PSoC™ 6
error occurring in KEIL IDE which weren't shown when executed in PSOC creator. Not able to resolve the error either. attached is the image of the prob... Show More
dridir
PSoC™ 6
Hello, using Device configurator and QSPI configurator how could i generate a flashloader for Modbustoolbox of external memory? does the .c/.h file ge... Show More
tripod
AURIX™
Hi all,   I am trying to confirm SRAM ECC enabled or disabled status by reading SRAM related ECCS register value. Under LAUTERBACH TRACE32 environment... Show More

2021 Community Wrap-up

Happy New Year! Let's take a look at the major achievements and memories from 2021 for our community.
Read more here.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors