Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 65378 Discussions

• 38073 Members

• 36797 Solutions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
songzaiwu
PSoC™ 4
About Single Resistor Sampling FOC. Is there any documentation? Can the program code be made public? Show More
suga_4501896
PSoC™ 4
i am trying to run CE224599(I2C_SCB_Slave) program on cy8ckit-042-ble Pioneer kit using CY8C4248LQI-BL583 BLE Module. But when i check it on Bridge Co... Show More
Ivan_Lee
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
SPEC:  The CCG5 has power supply inputs at V5V_P1 and V5V_P2 pins for providing power to EMCA cables through integrated VCONN FETs. There are two VCON... Show More
Ahmad
MOTIX™ MCU
I am trying to drive a small BLDC drone motor (EMAX MT2204 2300 kV) using an Arduino and Infineon BLDC Shield with TLE9879QXA40. I am using a 12V supp... Show More
poscl
IGBT
Hello everyone, I would like to set up various chargers in the DC range. Infineon offers chargers in the range 50-350 kW, but unfortunately I don't re... Show More
smidt
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi I have a project requiring some form of electronic braking and I am using the TLE9879QXA40 board to power the motor. Is there any way using softwar... Show More
hardwareentw
Smart Power Switches
Hello Team. In one of the applications I use the BTS4140N,the output is loaded with 0.5A. The supply voltage is 45V. the ambient temperature is 70°C. ... Show More
b4balu
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have been trying to write a program that involves Digital Write and USBUART. The program doesn't seem to work for some reason.  This is a sample cod... Show More
HW01
Power Management ICs
Hi Team! In one of the applications, I am using TLE4476D operating both channels sourcing 100mA. While operating the IC at room temperature IC heats u... Show More
kk2022
USB low-full-high speed peripherals

能否提供下CY7C65210的linux驱动,用于扩展gpio使用