Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 63277 Discussions

• 36522 Members

• 34830 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
CDarrow
RF Transistors
Hello, Looking to design a broadband (100MHz to 6GHz) RF front and need an LNA. Generally use High Band only from 2.2GHz to 5.0GHz. General targets: ... Show More
stratuscent_mtl
PSoC™ 6
Hi, We are trying to port the existing firmware in PSOC Creator to ModusToolbox to make it available for the new chips. However, the biggest challenge... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
Code Examples
Now that DCmp V2.0 is released, I can now consider work on possible future enhancements. Feature: Hysteresis It has been suggested by another PSoC5LP ... Show More
Tim_Shih
CAPSENSE™ & MagSense
Dear Receiver, In the attached file, I use manual turning. But I meet two kinds of clock parameters make me feel confused. 1. "modulator clock frequen... Show More
ThAl_4704151
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello all,  Most of the data I'm trying to transmit seems to be going between the FX3 and the other chip just fine, but I'm periodically getting zero ... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
Code Examples
I've created a new component for the PSoC5 that can be used in place of the Infineon Digital Comparator component in many cases. My new component DCmp... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
Code Examples
I have upgraded my DCmp (Digital Comparator) component to V2.0.   The upgrade still provides a very low PSoC resource allocation. It now has the abili... Show More
YuMa_1534086
Community Translations
Dear supporter   I want to translate the following KBA(KA-03531), please confirm to my work.   https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/SPOC-2-How-to-handle-the-EDD-and-EDO-pins-when-they-are-not-used-KA-03531/ta-p/350992... Show More
Biohorizons
Code Examples
Hello, the code for the temperature sensor DS18B20 works fine using only the display. But when I add the BLE code, I can't get it to work, it disconne... Show More
YuMa_1534086
Community Translations
Dear supporter   I want to translate the following KBA(KA-03315), please confirm to my work.   https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/What-are-the-minimum-required-external-components-for-LITIX-Basic-KA-03315/ta-p/350994... Show More

Community feature updates

Learn how we made searching & asking questions easier for you
Read more
Top liked authors