Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 63288 Discussions

• 36531 Members

• 34843 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
MyGug
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All, we are a start-up with a renewable product and have designed around the above chip. Unfortunately with all the supply upheaval we can't find a... Show More
ViKu_2048416
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, For my initial evaluation of USB3 Vision, I am using the source code shared in the forum. Using that source code, I am able to enumerate the devic... Show More
mayank_jena
TRAVEO™ T2G
Hello, I am trying to understand the JTAG locking / unlocking mechanism in CYT2B9, till now I have gathered the below information  JTAG lockin... Show More
Wellington
Hello, I have study to this thread and other multiple FX3 transmission. Some simple question to clarified as below: https://community.infineon.com/t5/USB-superspeed-peripherals/Multi-FX3-Usb-deivce/m-p/345350... Show More
BhargavGolla
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi cypress, I am using CCG3PA as a sink for implementing  QC 3.0 functionalities where when I use QC 4.0+  which are backward compatible it is automat... Show More
Flute
我使用的开发板是CYUSB3KIT-003。开发板在StreamerExample模式下正常启动后,PC端通过EP0端口给开发板发送一个字节,开发板响应代码如下所示: if(itype == 64 && itarget == 2 && ireq_type==66 && irequest ==... Show More
sont
USB low-full-high speed peripherals

Hi ,

Please provide the MTBF/FIT value for the following:

#1. CY7C64215-56LTXC

Thank you,    

NiBu_4687336
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I'm trying to use the HAL System Power Management library to put the CM4 to sleep. So far, I've had no luck, and as I have found too many times, t... Show More
shlim
PSoC™ 6
PSoC 6 MCU: CY8C62x6,CY8C62x7 Datasheet I think that it was printed incorrectly in Address Map. Page 12 of 77 0xE010 0A000 – 0xFFFF FFFF Device Device... Show More
yiru_1705901
PSoC™ 6 SDK
如附件 是modus2.4操作QSPI的工程,gImage_2_2[20]这个数组没有烧录到外部flash中,读取的数据是外部flash原来的数据。 同样的代码modus2.2就操作正常,请大神帮我看下是什么问题,已经折腾我三天了。这个代码以前也是赛普拉斯AE帮我搞的,现在为了方便开发,需要移植到m... Show More

Community feature updates

Learn how we made searching & asking questions easier for you
Read more
Top liked authors