Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 65498 Discussions

• 38158 Members

• 36891 Solutions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
FrYa_4831451
Antenna tuners

Hi IFX,

Could you help to provide the data of IBIS model for BGS12WN6?

Thanks.

Frankie

wangchenyu01
AURIX™
你好, 背景:我这边使用TC397实现I2C 读写时候出发了Trap,对I2C操作分布在core0 与Core4 发生Trap 后对应的信息如下 DATR 寄存器的SBE 置位1 DEADD 寄存器显示F00E8000 请问发生这一故障的原因是什么 ?如何复现 Show More
jfang
AURIX™
I want the main run from 0xA0008800, so I config the BMHD0 and ABM as below: but it can't jump to the A0008800,could you help me the reason?   the ... Show More
mialc_1106291
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I'm adding support for SPI flash to our bootloader firmware. This firmware must be compatible with existing host software, which expects to be abl... Show More
PaSw_2578827
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
We're trying to create a single project template that can run on multiple machines and reference a set of common libraries without requiring manual in... Show More
aliissa02
PSoC™ 6
Hello,   I am trying to generate a frequency of 6 MHZ using a PSOC 6 prototyping board but its not working. The maximum frequency that I am able to ge... Show More
GeGa_1196981
Legacy microcontrollers
I just started using SK-FM4-216-ETHERNET Evaluation Board and it comes with a few examples but I'm looking for the most basic, to understand the use o... Show More
GrCa_1363456
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Applications for CCG3PA in the datasheet only show connections to Type-C Receptacles.Final systems, where this application are used, will convert the ... Show More
_Tom_
Radar sensor
Hi,   I am working with Position2Go,and I develop my own algorithm in DAVE IDE.My algorithm uses raw data of complex type.So I want to know how to get... Show More
msn47
Clocks
Hello, I was wondering what is needed to reprogram the CY22393. It came programmed with the default serial address of 69H, but I need to change the ad... Show More