Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 64146 Discussions

• 37185 Members

• 35742 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
Rakesh
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi infineon team,  I port my source code ( build using 1.3.1) to 1.3.4 SDK. Upon compiling my code, I get an error message such as SYS_MEM overflowed ... Show More
Rakesh
Hi infineon team, I am getting CyU3PDmaMultiChannelGetBuffer Failed with Timeout error code frequently when streaming 1080P resolution in YUV2 format.... Show More
liuyang
MOTIX™ MCU

TLE9854示例代码,注释掉喂狗函数,然后重新下载,单片机未发生复位,重新上电后发生了复位,是怎么回事,如何才能关闭看门狗

Flute
CYUSB3014 意外中断传输后不重启设备不刷新USB连接如何恢复传输? We have such a requirement: When CYUSB3014 is transmitting data in SuperSpeed mode, the USB is disconnected (for... Show More
xiaoxuan
AURIX™
Hello, I am trying to use DMA to communicate with ASCLIN_LIN. I have met some difficulties and need help. Failed to receive or send LIN data, and fail... Show More
jwilo
SRAM
Good morning, I am currently working on the development of a product which includes CY62157EV30LL-45ZXA SRAM. We are using the device in 8-bit data mo... Show More
ncampbell
AIROC™ Bluetooth
I copied the code from the midi_server example over to a new MTW project and I can send Midi notes to iOS apps (Garageband, MidiWrench). However the s... Show More
Izik
RF Transistors
Hello    I'm looking for a transistor to be used for RF amplification, at the single frequency of 2GHz. The requirements are ~15dB gain, and 15-18 OP1... Show More
Ankit_singh
Power MOSFET
  I was using n channel power mosfet  AUIRFP4110.   by applying Vgs=12 V (in series  with 1k resistor) , Parallel resistance between GS was 1K(for fa... Show More
BhargavGolla
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi, I am using CCG3PA board in my device to work  as PD source and QC source. It was working as PD source fine but it is not working as QC source when... Show More

Community update: All new blog page

We relaunched the blog page for you. Do you like it?
Read more
Top liked authors