• 33365 Members

• 30765 Solved

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Filter by board
Go
ldj979
AURIX
Hi Teams, I'm looking for about TC375 iLLD function for MCMCAN example   I put values in baudRate sturct like below code. IfxCan_Can_BaudRate Can00_ba... Show More
patrick1957
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm using "CY8CKIT-145-40XX PSoC® 4000S CapSense Prototyping Kit" for evaluating CapSense capability.  It's working fine with code example "CE2107... Show More
AsAl_4421831
Wi-Fi Bluetooth for Linux
  Hello Everyone, I am running android on imx7d from NXP running Bluetooth+Wifi 1MW module. I want to run a Bluetooth SPP server on the device. I have... Show More
alex4
PSoC™ Creator & Designer
hello used PSoc 4.2. i defined a uint8 XXX variable. in another file, by mistake,  this variable defined as: extern uint32 XXX; there was no warning. ... Show More
BeOl_4470266
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, When could we expect support for the LwIP Chained Buffers? At the moment, Wiced does not properly support LwIP without this. The Chained Buffer... Show More
anne_4609456
USB Low-Full-High Speed Peripherals
I developed a software for CY7C64315 and tested with CY3660 Development Kit.I use a MiniProg1 to program the development board and everything worked f... Show More
abarajas1414
Legacy Microcontrollers
I'm looking for a BSDL file that will work for the package PAB416 (416 pin BGA) of the microcontroller  CY91F528Y 32-bit FR81S. For the purpose of dev... Show More
KePa_4784036
USB Superspeed Peripherals
Hi Cypress Team, The question is about the GPIF-to-USB Performance on an AUTO DMA Channel section in the AN86947 - Optimizing USB 3.0 Throughput with EZ-USB® FX3... Show More
davethecipo
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, I am running the A2DP sink example on CYBT-343026-EVAL board. I play a 48kHz (sample rate) test audio file from a Pixel 4A android device. The osc... Show More
dieterT
USB Low-Full-High Speed Peripherals
Hi, In my application I use the CY7C65213 to communicate from the device to my receiver program. When the device on the uart is sending data but the r... Show More

One Infineon – Account Login Announcement

We are excited to take one step closer to becoming One Infineon. We recently merged login accounts but you may need to update your password to gain access to all the Infineon systems. Click here to learn more.

Learn more about the Community

Review content or ask a question
Top liked authors